页面

2011-10-09

Port Dickson with 3BMCA

日:9/10/2011


On 8/10, Saturday, 3BMCA had organized a trip to Port Dickson.


Morning 8, me n my housemate all gathered at Boss's house.Around 9am, we all, total of 12 cars with around 45 of members, started our journey heading to PD. We all doesn't use the highway, but instead used the "jalan kampung".The journey took around one hour with 80km of distance.
Boss was giving a briefing b4 take off.
We arrived safely to PD nearly at noon. Me and my friends took our lunch at a Malay restaurant. Then, we were ready to enjoy. But, we didn't really enjoy because it's noon and the sun was hot. We all sat on the bottom of branches and enjoy some Twiesties, carbonate drinks and "kuih melayu"; while some were busy setting up the BBQ equipment and the others were playing on the beach.
Busy playing even it's noon time.
Our games on the beach.
Finally, I can't wait anymore. I jumped into the sea even though it;s still hot. The salty water made my eyes uncomfortable and forced me to return back to the beach. Luckily, one of my coursemate had help BBQ some corns for me, so I just eat and it's my lunch. Then, every member came and having their simple lunch.


For me, the beach has it's own special. During low tide, some creature had attracted my attention--small crabs. There were thousands of small crabs moving around the sand finding foods and they were very sensitive. Some people were busy digging the sand, searching for worms. OMG, the worms they found were so long and disgusting. The bottom layer of the sand appears black in color, maybe due to the two oilfields located not far from the beach.
Thousands of them were busy finding food.
This small creature was so sensitive to surrounding.
A little briefing about the PD beach.
I do this on every beach I been for.
The sun was starting to hiding, we all swimming again for second round. Around 6.30pm, we get ready ourselves to go home.
It's time to go home.
Sunset view on PD beach.
Packing and get ready to go home.
At 7pm, we all had get ready to go home. All Malays were heading to the mosque for praying; while the rest went to the "pasar malam" to search for food. At 7.30pm, 12 cars get in line and heading back to Melaka. We all arrived to home safely around 11pm.
Thx to all that had contributed for this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment