页面

2012-04-12

No Matter How I Think About It - Sweet Sorrow



No matter what i think about it
No matter what i think about it
Though i close my eyes like i’ve forgotten,i...
Though i run away like i don’t,i...
If i just be a little more honest,i’m in...
To the point that it hurts this much,...
To the point that look at you
With these lonely eyes
But you just smiled...
No matter how we go our separate ways,i...
Though we split uo day after day,i...
Though you’ve told me it’s just a dream,i...
Though you’ve told me it’s really over,i...
If i can just be brave this one time ,i’m in
To the point that you’ve hurt me this much
So much it brings me to tears like this
I couldn’t bring my self to come near you and hug you again
If stay like this any longer
If i remain like this
I think i’ll love you even more
If i stay like this any longer
If i keep looking at you like this
I just won’t be able to leave you
I whisper it over my narrow shoulder i
So much it always gives me strengh
Like mild sunbaems drawing near you again
And wrapping arms arround you
If i keep hanging arround like this
If i keep shedding tears like this
I think i’ll love you even more
If i stay like this any longer
If i keep looking at you like this
I think i might just get you
No matter how i thing about you.i...
No matter how we go our separate again
Though we split up
Though i close my ik
Thought i turn arroud,...
Like i dont
Though it help you
Thought you’ve told me!
It just a dream
Though you’ve told me
Though you’ve told,it’s really over

No comments:

Post a Comment