页面

2010-11-06

2daY iS SatUrdaY...

woow...time passes so fast.


After 2morow then I have to equip myself to go to battlefield liao...equip with smoke grenades, magnum sniper riffle, kevlar+ helmet..n strategies???
no....Counter Strike meh ????


O0oppss....CS fever...haha!
it's pens, pencils, calculator, ruler, eraser..also with knowledge + formulae...


now? I'm still playing around with my blog...so geng wo me.wow!! it's called "being a snake"..in chinese is 做蛇..


why not studying? cannot liao...my head already saturated. From morning until now i'm juz study n study...exam makes me crazy...no mood wanna study liao..


0o0ppss...nice girl!!! juz to bring up the feeling..


I can't imagine what's my feeling after Saturday nite...it's going to be crazy!!!
Yeah, absolutely going to be crazy!


Yup...I want to jump like this girl after I come out from the Dewan Besar' entrance...

For now, I juz can force myself to keep on studying..n studying...
Perhaps I can study while listening to the Music,my spirit...



0o some1 can give me >supports<....?


May I'm able to hold on until this coming saturday...


kEep g0iNg 2 me n my FrenZ...
StaY HapPy...n stay studying...


sTudY like these...gambatae kudasai yo minasan!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like want to go to the top of Dewan Besar saturday night after finish my java test, and give a big shout:" am going back home tomorrow~~ Yuhoo!!!" XD

    ReplyDelete