页面

2010-11-24

NASA Space Exhibition

日:23/11/2010




2day, me n my housemate went to a Space Exhibition at Melaka Planetarium organised by Melaka Planetarium with the courtesy of NASA. Wah !! I cant believe that NASA will really come to M'sia.


Actually I'm interested on astronauts,aeronautics,astronomy and other space related fields since secondary school. I also want to take course on astronomy during university, but unfortunately I dun have that opportunity.


We arrived at there around 1.15pm by Bastuah.Ticket price cost me RM8. As I entered the entrance door, nothing interested me. I had saw most of the pictures and photos during Form 6. Yup, that time I was crazy about black holes, the birth of universe or the Big Bang, dark matters, the God particles...




But also have some photos that I had even see. Then we went for talks, which were presented by experts from NASA. Two short talks were about the Sun, but very informative.We also have opportunities to took some photos with the experts.

Then, we went for 3D movies! Yes, they had made my eyes "blinking". The 3D effects were very significant, even better than last time when I watch the 3D Resident Evil. Maybe it's due to the design of the hall.
Then, we went to walk around and took some photos. Here were some photos to share with:
We finished our visit around 5.30pm. Although it is very tiring and exhausting, but I very enjoy it. Hopefully there will be another better one in the future.

3 comments:

  1. walaoo.. din ask me go oso? i wanna go thr long time ago liaoo but no ppl wanna go wif me.. haizz.. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. its exhibition mah...dun know u wan go. next time la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haizz.. also dunno which day can go again.. :(

    ReplyDelete