页面

2010-11-05

fiNaL iS c0miNg...

My U-life,  1st sem of 2nd year is nearly come to an ending. Finally I can back to my lovely mIaw-miaW t0wN, meet my lovely FAMilY n my FreNz...


But, as usual...exam starts b4 holiday comes...


This sem ah...d0nt kn0w what d UTeM' Exam n Graduation Unit is thinking...six subjects c0ming continuously n n0n-stop from Monday 2 Saturday...it makes me crazy...真够力,够变态...


These few days I totally living with my text books only..such combined text books are able 2 kill an elephant...真够力的书..reading n reading, revision n revision, tutorial n tutorial...I feel like want 2 escape myself.




WhEn I feel StReSS...MuSic comes as my 1st "solution"...


 好想把自己关在房间里,戴上耳机,跟随音乐飘在空中...




要不就躲在角落听听歌曲...



要不就面对太阳升个懒腰...




要不就在草原上快乐的奔驰...




要不就去荡个秋千...



要不就玩玩小游戏...




要不就和伯乐分享...




要不就期许自己及即将上战场的朋友们: + u,尽力而为...
不可“发奋图强”,因为是很不卫生的行为(发粪涂墙)...



4 comments:

  1. haha..
    meow meow town pulak..
    uni is like tat d la.. when 1st few sem sure gv u not bad d timetable.. at last ur timetable like shit liaoo..
    hmm.. duwan listen music oni laa..
    come to chat wif me..
    wakaka!!
    =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt...it's called creativity ok?!
    chat? lazt wanna type la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaa..
    dun comfort urself okiee..
    creativity pulakk..
    wanna laugh die me meh..
    wakaka...
    lazy type??
    =.="
    dun so lazy la..
    LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我喜欢啦,it's my blog girl! i wanna put like this den i put like this la..
    你吹啊?blekkk

    ReplyDelete