页面

2010-11-14

aFteR fInaL...

日:14/11/2010


Well, actually 24 hrs are very short...

Yup, very short. Few days ago I’m busy with my final exam, but now I had done with my exam. Six exams come non-stop are finished. During these six days, I’m suffering...

Really dun understand why every time after finished a subject, they like to emo-ing...is it : if I dun know answering the questions n when I come out I emo-ing, then the marks will increase? I dun think so...

if dun know how 2 answer the questions, it means we are not hardworking enough and there is no need for us to emo-ing…it’s better 4 us to pay more attention to the following subjects.

Let's memorize....

This is my exam slip, without this = can't sit 4 exam...

Day 1: Engineering Design...no photo was taken...stress

Day 2: Numerical Methods: dealing with formulae n numbers....

Day 3: Tech.Com.: the ONLY subject that didn't stressing my mind...

Day 4: Thermodynamics: thermoDIEnamic...really die la dealing with this subject...

the sky is crying...maybe the sky also feel kelian for us... 

       
Haha...my foot prints.


Day 5: Fluid Mechanics: this subject also die...dealing with fluid + numbers...

The day during sunset...nice shot!

When watching the sunset,it gives me a feeling that: u had work hard for wholeday, it's time for a rest now. Yup, one sem. passes so fast and it will comes to an ending very soon. My 2nd year 1st sem will ends very soon.....

Day 6: Sisioekonomi: The 2nd easy subject among six of them....80 questions to be answered..errr...should say like this: 80 questions to be shoot.


Err...our neighborhood...mother and her children..so sweet!!


After six days of suffering, I had done with my final exam...yup, it's time to go back to my lovely miaw-miaw town n meet with my lovely family + frenz...but...
as usual, I need to wait 4 my flight......haiz.....









No comments:

Post a Comment